Returns and Exchange
If you have received damaged, defective or incorrectly shipped merchandise, please return the product within 30 days of receipt following the Return/Exchange Instructions below. We will gladly replace the merchandise without additional charge, refunds not available at this time. If you have ordered incorrectly or are not happy with your purchase, please follow the Return/Exchange Instructions below (and on your packing slip). On these returns, original shipping and handling charges are not refundable and you will be responsible for all costs associated with return shipment. Requestes for exchanges require a RA # (Return for Authorization). Please contact us at the folliwing number for (310) 207-3591, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We must receive the returned damaged items before an exchange can be issued.
Please include the following with your return:
- Your mailing address
- Your phone number
- Order confirmation number
- What you are returning and why
- How you would like us to handle your return or exchange
We highly recommend that the items be returned to us using a mail service which provides tracking or insurance.
Anderson & Anderson
15342 Hawthorne Blvd., Suite 206
Lawndale, CA 90260
Once your return has been received by us, we will exchange your item accordingly. Please allow 3-4 weeks for your return to be processed.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on the following items:
- Any apparel item that has obvious signs of use
- Any CDs or DVDs that have been opened (taken out of its plastic wrap) unless it is defective
- Downloadable E-Books or software products (except if you’ve accidentally purchased multiple downloads of the same product)
- Any item that is not in its original condition, is damaged, or is missing parts for reasons not due to our error
- Any product missing the serial number or UPC