Anger Management Facilitator Training (Three-Day Live )
* denotes required field
Registration Application (all information requested is required)*
Please check one of the following dates and locations*
Important Note: This training does not authorize you to train others in the use of the Anderson & Anderson model of Anger Management.
Need further information on our Three-Day Live Anger Management Training? Have questions? Click here for our three page brochure: Live Training Brochure
Objective: This training is for people who want to harness the power of Emotional Intelligence and Anger Management for adults and adolescents.
- Emotional Quotient Intelligence (EQi) on-line assessment.
All participants will take the EQi prior to the event and receive their results; which will need to be printed out and brought with you to the training. (a link will be emailed to each person).
- Workbook, Gaining Control of Ourselves, The Practice of Control, Wheels of Behavior, Facilitator Guide, Motivational Interviewing CD, sample proposals (including organizational training), sample progress reports (private use, courts, probation, parole) & attendance sheet. Each participant will receive the items listed above.
- One on One and Group Interactions. During the three days of live training, participants will engage with each other on an individual and group basis to explore and understand the EQ-i 2.0 assessment, adult anger management, adolescent anger management, styles of communication (Passive, Passive-Aggressive, Aggressive, & Assertive.
Anderson & Anderson, the trusted name in anger management, offers certification for both adult and adolescent facilitators. CAADAC, CAADE, CA. Board of Corrections and BBS approve our training for CEU’s. In addition, this training is Approved TIER 1 for Special Advancement for Achievement for Veterans Administration Social Workers. The Anderson & Anderson Anger Management Curricula is the only anger management training approved by the state for the training of Probation, Parole and Correctional Officers in California. It is used in Canada, U.S., Bermuda and Italy. Many Indian Nations in the U.S. and Canada use our curriculum.
- The First day of training will focus on Adolescent Anger Management and will use the Anderson workbook “Controlling Ourselves” as the text. A demonstration and discussion of the BarOn 2.0 Emotional Intelligence Assessment will be conducted. In addition, a one-hour presentation will be made on Emotional Intelligence.
- On the Second day, Adult Anger Management will be examined. A discussion using the Contrasting Wheels of Behavior and “Gaining Control of Ourselves,” in conjunction with experiential exercises and videos, will be used to initiate the participants to this intervention
- The Third day of Training is Organizational Emotional Intelligence/Anger Management. This training is designed to prepare the participant to offer workshops or presentations regarding anger management, civility or emotional intelligence. Ample time will be spent on establishing and marketing a practice in anger Management/Emotional Intelligence.
The Anderson & Anderson Training Faculty:
- George Anderson, MSW, BCD, CAMF, CEAP
- Nancy J. Anderson, MA, LEP, MSW, CAMF, LCSW
- Suzarn Hightower
Anderson Testimonial Clips from George Anderson on Vimeo.